- Real-Time Scheduling and Synchronization
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Distributed and Concurrent Algorithms
- Experimental Evaluation of Real-Time Resource Allocation Mechanisms
Recent and Upcoming Conferences I’m Involved With
- 28th IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS 2022), Milan, Italy, May 2022.
- 37th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC 2022), Brno, Czech Republic, April 2022.
- 42nd IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS 2021), Dortmund, Germany, December 2021.
- 33rd Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems (ECRTS 2021), Held Virtually due to COVID-19, July 2021.
- 29th International Conference on Real-Time Networks and Systems (RTNS 2021), Nantes, France (held virtually due to COVID-19), April 2021.
- 27th IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS 2021), Nashville, Tennessee (held virtually due to COVID-19), May 2021.
- 41st IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS 2020), Houston, Texas, December 2020.
- 28th International Conference on Real-Time Networks and Systems, Virtual due to COVID, June 2020.
- 40th IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS 2019), Hong Kong, December 2019.
Current Research Projects
- LITMUSRT (Linux Testbed for MUltiprocessor Scheduling in Real-Time systems).
- Enabling Scalable Real-Time Certification for AI-Oriented Safety-Critical Systems.
- Design Automation for Automotive Cyber-Physical Systems.
- A Comprehensive Framework for Soft Real-Time Multicore Applications Motivated by Safety-Critical DoD Systems.
- Multicore in Avionics: Enabling Heterogeneous Accelerators and Dynamic Workloads.
- Real-Time Computer Vision in Autonomous Vehicles: Real Fast Isn’t Good Enough.
Recent Research Projects
- Software Transactional Memory for Real-Time Systems.
- Supporting Real-Time Data Flows on Heterogeneous Multicore Platforms.
- Mixed-Criticality Real-Time Computing with GPUs.
- Doing More With Less: Cost-Effective Infrastructure for Automotive Vision Capabilities.
- Resource-Efficient Implementation of Mixed-Criticality Systems.
- Software Architecture and Support for Image Processing Using Controllers with Graphic Processing Units.
- A Multicore Real-Time Mixed-Criticality Framework for Avionics.
- RT-SPACE: A Real-Time Stochastically-Provisioned Adaptive Container Environment.
- Bringing the Multicore Revolution to Safety-Critical Cyber-Physical Systems.
Last modified 22 December 2021