- Real-Time Scheduling and Synchronization
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Distributed and Concurrent Algorithms
- Experimental Evaluation of Real-Time Resource Allocation Mechanisms
Recent and Upcoming Conferences I’m Involved With
- 26th International Conference on Real-Time and Network Systems, Poitiers, France, October 2018.
- 30th Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems, Barcelona, Spain, July 2018.
- 38th IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS 2017), Paris, France, December 2017.
Current Research Projects
- LITMUSRT (Linux Testbed for MUltiprocessor Scheduling in Real-Time systems).
- Software Transactional Memory for Real-Time Systems.
- Mixed-Criticality Real-Time Computing with GPUs.
- Supporting Real-Time Data Flows on Heterogeneous Multicore Platforms.
- Doing More With Less: Cost-Effective Infrastructure for Automotive Vision Capabilities.
- Resource-Efficient Implementation of Mixed-Criticality Systems.
- Software Architecture and Support for Image Processing Using Controllers with Graphic Processing Units.
Recent Research Projects
- RT-SPACE: A Real-Time Stochastically-Provisioned Adaptive Container Environment.
- A Multicore Real-Time Mixed-Criticality Framework for Avionics.
- Bringing the Multicore Revolution to Safety-Critical Cyber-Physical Systems.
Last modified 1 May 2018